The sun is out, weather is warm, and one of the best ways to start the morning and beat the heat is enjoying an ice cold Cold Brew coffee.
It's Cold Brew Season!
Making Cold Brew at home is one our favorite things to do once the weather gets warmer. Grab your French Press, your favorite coffee, and check-out our favorite Cold Brew recipe.
Simple and Easy Cold Brew Recipe Using a French Press
What You'll Need:
85 grams coarse ground coffee
26 oz of filtered water (about 3 cups)
- Add 85 grams of coarse ground coffee to a french press
- Pour in 26 oz of filtered water and stir well
- Let sit for 30 seconds, and stir again
- Add the top, and put it in the refrigerator for 12-13 hours
- Once ready, push the French Press plunge down and pour into a larger mason jar and store in your fridge.
Note: this will make a cold brew concentrate, so don't drink it without adding some water, otherwise you will bounce off the walls ☺️
- Fill a glass with ice
- Add water 1/4 to 1/2 way
- Fill with cold brew
- Add your choice of creamer, milk, or milk alternative, or enjoy black
If you're looking for a coffee to try with this recipe, Sueños Coffee Co., has an amazing selection of craft coffee from women-owned roasters across the U.S.